Mass Email Solution

This topic is 7338 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am trying to create a solution that will assist in emailing a selected set of vendors contract information.

Currently I have two databases set up. One contains the Contract Information and the other contains the Vendor Information. A user enters a new contract in the Contract database which references specific vendors from the Vendor database to populate what vendors are assigned to each contract.

I created a form in the Contract database that pulls all the vendor email addresses associated with a specified contract number. I then assigned the email script to pull the emails and create a message in my email application (Outlook). However, this script repeats itself for each vendor and sends an individual email to each one, which can be time consuming.

I am looking for a way to automate this process, either by dumping all the email addresses for the specified contract into the "To:" line of an email or extracting the email addresses separated by semicolins to a text file where I can perform a simple cut and paste into a "To:" line of a message.

I am not sure if the use of two databases is complicating the process or not, but I have not been able to find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Version: v6.x

Platform: Windows 2000

This topic is 7338 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.