Server Maintenance This Week. ×

ProTarget integrates hosted E-mail marketing

This topic is 7107 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

ProTarget is the first tool to integrate professional, hosted E-mail marketing with any Filemaker Pro application. With a hosted E-mail engine, you don't have to worry about hardware or software purchases, bandwidth or having ALL your company E-mail blocked because your IP address has been fingered for spam.

ProTarget has partnered with CoolerEmail for the widest feature-set in the industry. Integration with FMP allows you to build new classes of applications, like subscription management, event management and loyalty programs. It's also ideal as a marketing tool for sales or CRM applications.

ProTarget is a developer tool. [color:"red"] The license is available free to FMP developers. (In-house developers, call for pricing.) End users subscribe to the service with us. Very affordable for small volume users and deep discounts for large volume users. Developers get a special discount for their own use.

Visit us or call 416-801-8222.

Mark Matchen

[email protected]

www.matchen.ca

ProTarget Overview.PDF

• 7 months later...
  • Newbies

I'm an in-house developer trying to purchase ProTarget. I have spoken to Mark Matchen once about his tool a couple of months ago. Since that time I've tried to contact him via telephone and email several times with no response. Is anyone out there using ProTarget? Anyone having the same trouble communicating with him?

This topic is 7107 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.