Special timesheet

This topic is 7329 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Sorry, new user!

I have to create a weekly timesheet where people enter hours for multiple projects they've worked on as well as admin time, leave etc. I can't work out how to summarise it all. At the moment I'm entering the hours for each project as an individual record, and was planning to be able to enter an employee id no. and week beginning date and pull up all their projects and hours in a list, as well as their admin hours etc. But I can't seem to arrange it right on the page. Any help appreciated.

Version: v6.x

Platform: Windows XP

Use one table for Employee, one table for Payperiod, one table for Hours. At the beginning of the payperiod, import the active Employee IDs into Payperiod and set the pay period dates. Set it up so the employees do the data entry through a portal (to Hours) in Payperiod. Each Hours record has the Project Description, Start Time, and End Time (You can calculate Hours Worked.) See Sample.

You can then do reporting with the Hours records either with relationships from another file or summary fields/reports in the Hours file.

--Mike

Version: Developer v6

Platform: Mac OS X Panther

Time.pdf

This topic is 7329 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.