Strange pop-up list behavior

This topic is 7123 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello all. I'm new here and am glad I have found this place. Looks to be a lot of good information to be had here.

I have just migrated a client from v4.0 to v7.0. It went as smoothly as can be expected. But now there is a strange behavior with some fields that are defined as pop-up lists. What is happening is that in a repeating field situation, when entering the field and the list is to be displayed, the screen scrolls up and if the pop-up list box does show, only the first 2 or 3 lines are shown right at the bottom of the screen. I have experienced this with the v1a and v2 releases. This is running on Windows XP, which by the way is a completely new rollout - both hardware and software.

Is there something I am missing in the convertion process?

Thanks in advance,

Trent

• Newbies

Thanks for the response. I had a chance to lug my PowerBook into the office today and I tested the problem with it. Same problems. However, with some time I think I have a related cause. It seems to only happen when you display the form with some sort of magnification (either via the expand to full screen preference or anything above 100%).

Very strange stuff.

Trent

Aha, yes I was just able to experience your problem at 200% magnification (which I never use otherwise) on my powerbook, so it is FM, not OS.

• 3 months later...

This topic is 7123 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.