Finding all records AFTER TODAY's date??

This topic is 7241 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I may be missing the obvious, but I have just spent an hour trying to get a "Find" that returns all records AFTER TODAY'S DATE (in a date field). What is the syntax I need here? Thanks!!! Head is sore from batting against wall!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

I have a similar situation in which I am trying to create a scripted button which will populate a weekly calendar with jobs that are due for that particular day. I am using a popup calendar, which allows the user to select the CalStartDate and the CalEndDate (global values). There is a JobList database which holds all of the job info, including a CalDate entry for the calendar day on which the job should show up...

The layout for the weekly calendar is set to populate the start and end dates with the correct day & date, ( in a column view Monday m/d/y, Tuesday m/d+1/y, etc) however I cannot figure out how to find and display the jobs for each day below each respective column heading...

Please help, I have been trying to figure this out for a couple of days now, and my head is starting to hurt...

Thanks in advance,

a super-newbie.

This topic is 7241 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.