School database questions

This topic is 7272 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I am running FMP ver 7. I started to create a program for my Martial Arts school, and I'm running into some problems. I have entered some "dummy data" in it, and was wondering about posting it on here to get help? Can I do this, or does it need to be done outside of this forum on a private level?

After I receive some responses, I can ask my more direct and specific questions. Thank you.

Donnie

Donnie:

You are best off trying to get some answers first. This forum is for posting working samples & solutions. You really should first find a more appropriate forum - even the General Discussion. As many of us don't look at the index, but rather look at Active Topics, we'll find your posting anyway. However, if you're having a hard time articulating what the problems are, then certainly post the thing up, and we'll have a look at it. Remember to compress it first.

-Stanley

You can post your file. You should remove unnecessary data (large graphics, etc) and compress it first, and it should be not more than 1 MB (1.05, is that right? It's gone up :)-). But this particular forum is for "sample" files. It would be best if you figured out what the general problem is you want addressed, then post it in the forum that best applies. It's not really critical which, as most of us view the list by Active Topics. So we'll see it. But those browsing Forums will appreciate it's being where it belongs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.