Script Scheduler?

This topic is 8219 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying to run a script after a field has been exited (e.g Someone has changed the value of a field and after they are finished and move to the next field or click of the field I want a script to be run.)

I searched the forum and found a similar question where a Script Scheduler (can't remember the exact name) was used to do this.

So my question is, do I need a plug-in to accomplish this or does FM already have this function and I'm just missing it?

Thanks in advance

Using the same question as before (can FM do this or is a plug-in needed)...

Can I use check boxes for a find?

For example, I want to find all records that have months January and February so using a value list of 12 months (as a check box list) can I allow the user to click on these 2 months and be able to perform this find?

Sorry if either of these questions are already somewhere in the forum and again thanks in advance.

Well more research into check boxes and I find that when multiple options are selected they are put into the same field seperated by the enter/paragraph/whatever its called symbol.

I can now find out the number of options selected by using PatternCount and by scanning the field letter by letter, extract the three options and use them to create 3 find requests.

Of course I have a habbit of doing things the most difficult way possible so if anyone has any suggestions on a better method please tell me smile.gif" border="0

Thanks in advance

This topic is 8219 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.