How do you create column data?????

Papabjoe

This topic is 7216 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I need a report that will display data in columns. Since the data I am reporting is in a summary field, how do I create columns? Unfornuteatly, I am trying to duplicate an existing form so I have little flexibility. Does any one know the answer?

Actually, let me be a little more clear. The form I am trying to duplicate exits in real life as an 11 X 17 landscape form. Across the top portion of the report are rows of data that span the entire 17" dimension. These rows represent information about individual trucks. The bottom portion of the report has four columns of data that report the states these trucks traveled in as well as how many miles were traveled in said states. With 48 us states and some canadian provinces, I could potentially fill all four columns with data. I already have a summary field that will calculate total mileage by state, what I need now is a way of presenting it in columns, not accross the entire layout, only a portion? It would be fine if could designate a layout part to print in columns, but I don't think that is possible.

Any suggestions?

This topic is 7216 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.