Printing with sliding and printing option on

Sanjay

This topic is 7205 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Everyone,

I have a document in which there is a text field which is of certain width and if the text entered is big enough then some text cannot be seen on the print of document because of the field size being small. And if there are five records and I print the number of records in the found set then the status(CurrentPageNumber) function is returning the correct value on each print. It is showing two pages in this case with five records.

To be able to view all the data, I had extended the text fields and in the Format-->Sliding/Printing, I have checked both the checkboxes on the right and also checked the radio button which says "All Above".

When I entered more data in the text fields and I had the same 5 records then I found that though the print is coming in 5 pages(even after sliding/printing options turned on), the status(CurrentPageNumber) is returning 1 for the first page and for second, third and fourth page, it is not returning anything and for the fifth page it shows status(CurrentPageNumber) = 5.

Is this a know issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

--Sanjay

This topic is 7205 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.