Field not allowing paragraph indent

PiedPiper

This topic is 7193 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I always work with object size box displayed (and px size). Occasionally I get two funky problems I can't identify and ask for assistance on it.

Text field 175 px wide, font size 13 Verdana. Usually, I can select Format, Line Spacing, Custom and change the left indent to 5.00 px to move the text away from the border but now I get ...

'The left margin cannot exceed the right margin or the object's boundaries."

Indent Left 0.00 px, Right 0.00 px, align left and no tabs or anything else set. But when I try to change left or right indent to 5.00 px it refuses - only on occasion like today constantly.

The other problem I occasionaly get (and did again today) is a @@ field which refuses to resize - no spaces before or after. Set 13 point in 180 px. size field but it will not allow me to decrease the box size width.

I have struggled with this problem on and off for a few months and can find no differences between when it works and when it doesn't. I have checked every field property I can think of. Has anyone else had either of these problems? confused.gif

Pete

Hi,

I'm fairly new to FM Developer 7, but have seen (and played around with) both problems. I haven't managed to solve them either.

I initially thought it was my version of Windows 2000 (SP2) so I uploaded SP4 (the latest) to no avail.

If you do find a solution, I would love to know (particularly the @@ problem as my ID column widths always look too big).

Sorry I can't be more helpful. mad.gif

This topic is 7193 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.