web database errors (FMSA7.0v2)

jeffer

This topic is 7089 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi everybody! This is quite a long story, so please bare with me...

I am trying to publish a database to a website on my intranet (lan). So I installed filemaker server 7 and updated it with filemaker server advanced for the web possibilities. I've updated the whole thing to 7.0v2 since I like updating. So far so good! I've created a simple database with two fields and loaded it with some records and populated the fields. Next thing was to put the database in the filemaker server so that it would share the database on my network. When I open filemaker I can open the database and edit the fields and so on. I'm still going strong cool.gif

Next I started the filemaker site assistant and connected to my filemaker server. I selected the database file and created some xls files and saved them into the desired folder (root/library/filemaker server 7/web publishing/xslt-template-files/test/home.xsl). Note that I can't select any layout at all whitin the options for creating those files.After doing that, I pointed my browser to the address of the server (http://10.0.1.30/fmi/xsl/test/home.xsl). And this is where the problem starts.

The browser (safari, firefox, netscape) shows a screen with some options like 'show all records', 'add record' and 'find record. Unfortunatly it gives the following errors:

Find records: The prefix "sa" for element "sa:uses-valuelists" is not bound.

Hi and thnx for the answer!

I've set to extended privileges fmxml and fmxslt for all the user accounts. I think I need to register the web engine to the filemaker server, I just don't know how to do that:( And since I configured the web publishing engine, I can't connect to the web xsl files anymore and the site assistant can't connect to the server anymore...filemaker...what's going on there mad.gif

greetz,

Jeffrey

To register the WPE to FMS, first in the client services tab of Admin Tool--the SAT tool not the Site Assistant--create a pass code and a pass phrase.

Then via the Web Console, enter that same pass code and pass phrase. That allows the FMS to know that the WPE calling it is legal.

This topic is 7089 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.