Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
closer

lost data fields

Recommended Posts

we've had to go stand alone with our student database until we upgrade to servce status... in transfer, our main student file (stud.file) is having difficulties backing up to original backup file... no problem except

our main stud.file is the db for our teacher timetables (teachtime.file) and also calls on our teacher file (teach.file) for info...

so our portals in teachtime.file no longer pick up info from stud.file... its somehow switched over to looking in stud.file.bu for its info (and this file no longer works!)...

so I changed the lookup relationship file from stud.info.bu to stud.info thinking this would work... and now the records in browse mode in teach.time where I made changes in the layout mode read as if the fields are not there... ie. there is a problem here houston!

withou having to enter each field again individually in each of the six portals, is there a quicker way to fix this?

TIA dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.