Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

issue with DB in the browser

Recommended Posts

hi there, I just started using FM pro 6 about a week a go. I created a DB Now I want the key field to be an Auto number, so I go to the field options and set it to "serial NUmber" START 1 and incurment as by 1. This works fine we I use it in the browse mode, however when I go to I.E. to access the database this does not work. I tried this on two different computers the same issue. ALso I haveing the same problem with a script "I made a button that put the data auto in a given field", again this works fine in the Browse mode but when I go to I.E. or even Firefox the script does not work. Your help will be greatly appriciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.