Server Maintenance This Week. ×

container fields

This topic is 8493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Thanks for the reply, but I realised that I didn't ask the correct question. I already understand that editing graphics needs to be done from outside of Filemaker, and real concern is how you get Graphics into the container fields. When looking at the options after defining a field as a container there seems to be no prompt where importing said graphic can be done. Is there a different location than the define fields section where this occurs? Can you only have one graphic per file (I would assume not) or as many as needed? Is there a location where all imported graphics are listed for a particular file so I can choose from them after importing them? This is more what I was refering to.... thanks for any help...

You can't edit graphics. You just import them or paste them into the container field from another application. You have the option of scaling them or clipping them in the format menu, but if you want to put a moustache on the queen, then you have to do it outside of Filemaker, and then paste in the result.

This topic is 8493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.