Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Gantt Chart with click'ables

This topic is 7053 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

In attempt to make it work on IWP have I been really easy on the scripting, hence the intensive use of repeaters (not my style, usually!!!) ...the template actually works as expected but the rendering of the gantt hogs a lot processor power. So any suggestions to simplifications would be recieved with pleasure!

--sd

simplify.zip

Well now a few days later have I upgraded the thingy to include more 7'ish features... one thing that I have to solve was that listviews in IWP won't show more than a few rows so I turned to portals.

I'm obvious still eager to hear comments and suggestions for improvements ...one annoying issue is still the slow rendering of the chart - which is a tad better by using the TextColour command. I tried this afternoon to see what goes on when actually watching the rendering through IWP ...it's not working - eventhough none of the commands used were grayed out.

I feel that Lee was a little too hasty by moving this thread to the templates dept. already - since I only see the numbers of downloads not what could be improved.

--sd

simplify2.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.