Pop Up Menu Navigation

This topic is 7008 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Ok, here I go again with another "newbie" question...

I have a running amount of Layout Pages that I need to create for a project and need an easy way for the end users to navigate to each page easily. I was first using a button method at the top of the pages themselves but the buttons are starting to add up and it makes the interface look cluttered. How can I create a

shouldn't be too hard -- have a table or value list with your various layouts (user names, not your dev names) and then provide a 'go' button. the go button could just take the contents of the value list as it's parameter and your script could then branch and navigate to that layout. if in 7 i'd use a table of dev layout names with a second field for user layout names, so you can make changes and not need to rewrite the nav script or change a possible case statement.

Raplh,

I installed the Eventscript pack but could not find the additional plug-in called S4H_QuickJumpMenus on his website. I wrote Gaston asking where I could download it from but have not heard back yet. WOuld you have a copy you could email to me?

<again, sorry for the amature questions>

This topic is 7008 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.