Upgrading files from 5.5 to 7

This topic is 6995 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are any utilities out there that can help me upgrade my 5.5 database files (about 50, with about 50-100 text fileds in each) into version 7. All my files are very simple - just text fields, no relationships, hardly any scripts. However, I'd like an upgrade tool that can take each of my current files, and turn it into a single file in filemaker 7, with 50 different tables, with all my fields and data intact.

Anyone know of such a tool?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are any utilities out there that can help me upgrade my 5.5 database files (about 50, with about 50-100 text fileds in each) into version 7. All my files are very simple - just text fields, no relationships, hardly any scripts. However, I'd like an upgrade tool that can take each of my current files, and turn it into a single file in filemaker 7, with 50 different tables, with all my fields and data intact.

Hi everyone,

FMrobot from New Millenneium (www.nmci.com) is a tool for taking multiple files and merging them as multiple tables in a single file. However you need the developer version of Filemaker (either 5 or 7) to get started.

This topic is 6995 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.