Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FMPro 3 - 2 PC's on network constantly crashing

Dermot

This topic is 6876 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Folks,

An old client of ours has FMPro version 3 running off version 3 server on Windows !

I made a few small changes to their database and compressed a 480 meg file down to 350 or so once I was finished making the changes !

Now they get the following message on 2 of their 10 guest PC's - same 2 PC's all the time:

"Filemaker pro caused an exception 10H in module Filemaker pro.exe at 017f:050582d2"

Then filemaker crashes - It doesn't happen when they browse - just when they go to create a new record or something !

I can't see how it can be anything to do with the database - Then surely all the PC's would get the same fault !..............I was thinking it must be some networking issue - But it did start happening right after I altered & compressed the database !

Any help here would be much appreciated folks !

Thanks in advance !

Hi Folks,

An old client of ours has FMPro version 3 running off version 3 server on Windows !

I made a few small changes to their database and compressed a 480 meg file down to 350 or so once I was finished making the changes !

Now they get the following message on 2 of their 10 guest PC's - same 2 PC's all the time:

"Filemaker pro caused an exception 10H in module Filemaker pro.exe at 017f:050582d2"

Then filemaker crashes - It doesn't happen when they browse - just when they go to create a new record or something !

I can't see how it can be anything to do with the database - Then surely all the PC's would get the same fault !..............I was thinking it must be some networking issue - But it did start happening right after I altered & compressed the database !

Thanks in advance !

Hi Folks,

Thanks in advance !

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I used to get a 10H error (long time back) and If I remember right, it used to involve a HP Laserjet Driver that didn't function right. I used to re-install the laserjet (or any printer using GDI) and if was fixed.

Hope it helps...

This topic is 6876 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.