Server Maintenance This Week. ×

CD Training - FMPtraining Vol 8 (Scripting)

This topic is 6962 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Item reviewed: FMPtraining CD Volume 8 - Introduction to Scripting

Vendors website: http://www.fmptraining.com

Overall rating: 4 Paws, Pretty Darn Fantastic!

Review by: Kathy Shea - Chapter FMPug member

Check out the full review here

It definitely met my expectations and now I can't wait to try the first 7 volumes of this training program. I have read books, talked to people, asked a million questions and still there were some concepts that just didn't want to become a permanent part of my brain. This video finally got through to me and I feel like I could script just about anything now (well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean). I think this will also be valuable as something to keep and go back and reference many times.

Reviews are performed by FMPug members. Products available for review can be found at FMPug Reviews

If you wish to take part in this review process and have a chance to review it & win, stop by FMPug for more information on membership

If you have a product you would like to place in the review process ,contact us at [email protected]

It definitely met my expectations and now I can't wait to try the first 7 volumes of this training program. I have read books, talked to people, asked a million questions and still there were some concepts that just didn't want to become a permanent part of my brain. This video finally got through to me and I feel like I could script just about anything now (well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean). I think this will also be valuable as something to keep and go back and reference many times.

Reviews are performed by FMPug members. Products available for review can be found at FMPug Reviews

If you wish to take part in this review process and have a chance to review it & win, stop by FMPug for more information on membership

If you have a product you would like to place in the review process ,contact us at [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Review by: Shannon Ritchie - FMPug Chapter member

Check out my review here

FMPug members save 10% on the full set of training CDs until April 30th 2005

Jerry clearly has a sharp grasp of the material. He is excellent at choosing the details presented. His delivery is witty, engaging, and his willingness to allow the student to see his typos on screen is refreshing. He is an excellent teacher.

I highly recommend this to anyone developing databases in FM Pro 7.0. It is most valuable and an especially good intro to scripting in general and specifically to the changes in FM Pro 7.

This topic is 6962 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.