Moving FM Pro 6 from Mac OS9.2 to 10.3.5

This topic is 6996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi there,

I don't know if this is a dumb question, I suspect I'm not as savvy about these things as most people here. But here's my problem: I just got a new computer which runs Mac OS 10.3.5. I was previously using 9.2. I have Filemaker Pro 6. When I try to install it in my new computer, it brings up Classic, and will not run in OSX. How do I change this? If I don't resolve this I may resort to Appleworks DB, which I am not as thrilled about, but it works.

Thanks!!

• Newbies

Hi there,

I don't know if this is a dumb question, I suspect I'm not as savvy about these things as most people here. But here's my problem: I just got a new computer which runs Mac OS 10.3.5. I was previously using 9.2. I have Filemaker Pro 6. When I try to install it in my new computer, it brings up Classic, and will not run in OSX. How do I change this? If I don't resolve this I may resort to Appleworks DB, which I am not as thrilled about, but it works.

Thanks!!

• Newbies

Duh. I forgot that I tried to do that a while back and it didnt work because I can't find my installation code. I sure hope I can find it somewhere... I was trying to work with the old version that I just moved, instead of re-intalling.

Thanks for humoring me here. smirk.gif

• Newbies

Duh. I forgot that I tried to do that a while back and it didnt work because I can't find my installation code. I sure hope I can find it somewhere... I was trying to work with the old version that I just moved, instead of re-intalling.

Thanks for humoring me here. smirk.gif

This topic is 6996 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.