Server Maintenance This Week. ×

I have an attendance database that I developed for a local school. I have some issues that I would like to resolve. You seem to be the best choice based on your experience and ease of explination...

ermingerm

This topic is 6850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have an attendance database that I developed for a local school. I have some issues that I would like to resolve. You seem to be the best choice based on your experience and ease of explination...

First off, I am running on a Windows machine. I have Filemaker Unlimited 6.0 Pro. I needed this because I bought this right before Filemaker Server 7.0 came out. I also needed up to 80 teachers to be able to access this for their first period attendance across the Web Companion Interface.

There are two files with a portal sharing them. One has all student records on it and it is "portal-ed" through to the main one. To access you pull up the teacher's name and all students associated with this are pulled up.

What is my best bet to make this a stand-alone piece of software? Will I still be able to have teacher's access it through the web? (Realistically, it only needs to be shared from one computer on a LAN, doesn't need internet access).

I would be willing to pay someone to do it. If that were the case, I would need to have it's source code or some way to be able to modify graphics, layouts, and obviously data...

This topic is 6850 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.