Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Registrar's Database/Solution

AudreyRae

This topic is 6812 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

[color:blue]

Hello,

Do you know of a FMP 7/8 template, demo or solution that can be customized and used as a private university registrar's database?

Optimally, I'm looking for a solution that will accomodate students, their educational program(s) of choice, the classes reguired/associated with their program(s), the students' resulting grades/transcripts; plus produce faculty rosters, program rosters, class rosters, etc.

If you know of something even *remotely* similar or can point me in the right direction, please reply.

Thinking the best for you,

Audrey :

Audrey:

I did a solution for a language school which involves much of those tasks: student registration, class setup, student/class scheduling (graphically), etc.

If you're interested, shoot me an email and I can send you some screen captures...

-Stanley

If you're interested, shoot me an email and I can send you some screen captures...

-Stanley

[color:blue]Hi Stanley!

Yes, I'm interested in the solution you developed for your language school client and would like to see any screen captures you'd like to share.

I did send you an email, but I'm not sure if it got to you or not...? If not, could you email me?

Thank You!

Audrey :)

This topic is 6812 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.