This topic is 8452 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a new FileMaker-Based solution that I'm making available in a demo version on my website: www.conceptualize.cc

The product is JProject, a simple and easy to use project management tool I've been using at my day job for a few years. I would love your feedback on it, and if it's looks like a good solution for you or someone you know...please...pass the word around. Thanks.

jeff morrison

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded the file "Jproject_fm5.zip trial version and the first time I opened it it gave me the error that the trial has expired and shut down. (I tried this on two different computers).

It looks like the origination date is set to December of 2000 instead of the actual date the user opened it for the first time.

I am very interested in viewing this application, please advise.

So sorry about that. Two possibilities...I can email a fresh working copy to you or you can download the FM4 version and have FM5 convert for you. It simply requires that you tell FileMaker to "Open" and choose "All Available". Open the file called "JPROJECT". It should convert all needed files as it opens them. I'll get a fresh working copy posted soon. Thanks for the heads up.

This topic is 8452 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.