Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Templates - Cleveland Consulting Calendar - Scheduling Edition

This topic is 6758 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Item reviewed: PhiloCalendar - Scheduling Edition

Vendors website: http://www.clevelandconsulting.com

Overall rating: 5 Paws, Nothing short of brilliant!

Review by: Leon Flesdrager - Chapter FMPug member

Check out my full review here

Once one toys around some there is not much this product won't do! And, if there are questions the company does stand behind the product.

The use of portals appears to be almost endless, a great feature which allows the feel to be intuitive and very easy to use for such a complex solution.

A tremendous feature is the help section included with the software! Most of the typical user questions are answered and addressed right up front! Any initial issue I may have had was right there for me to read and have answered without going any further. Additional help is offered at their web site and the questions posted are really answered and in simple detail.

Reviews are performed by FMPug members. Products available for review can be found at FMPug Reviews

If you wish to take part in this review process and have a chance to review it & win, stop by FMPug for more information on membership

If you have a product you would like to place in the review process ,contact us at [email protected]

FMPug members can save on ANY of Cleveland Consultings products. Stop by your member page and check out the discounts.

This topic is 6758 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.