FM Pro on my Sony Clie Palm

djdarryl

This topic is 5758 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

i recently lost my data on my pc, had to rebuild my computer.

I have numerous databases from FMP on my Sony Clie palm pilot.

I tried already once to transfer a databases from my palm to FMP (using FM Mobile). I selected HANDHELD overwrites DESKTOP option with the database. Instead it just cleared all my needed data from the palm and the desktop data was all i was left with.

I had 1000 or so on my palm before the sync, then after i ran the sync, 600 which all it showed, which was the the outdated database information my desktop.

How can i get this database information from my palm pilot without it being destroyed like this first attempt.

Does anyone know of another application for me to access/copy/transfer the information to my pc without losing alot of the important info.

thanks

This topic is 5758 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Matthew R White
      My database is hosted in the cloud with Filemaker server and I have 12 FileMaker Pro users.
      I need help with a 2 page pdf document that gets generated with information for each client, sending that via API to docusign, and building a Docusign link that I can send to a customer to click and complete if they choose to with Docusign.

• By omnia
      I am a canadian and I work with fmpAdvanced.
      if you find a solution, I'd appreciate you contacting me.
      <reply by private topic>
      I am looking at a solution for inventory.  One important request is that they need to be able to calculate the inventory for previous dates.  E.g. the beginning of the quarter compared to today or this day last year.
      My thoughts so far to be able to do this is to have an article file and a stock movements file, all values and quantities of stock will be held in the movements file.  Basically the last related record will be in the movements table will be current value, but we can also find the last related related record based on any date. 
      Will this be a fast way to calculate or slow?  I don't want to start and then find things slow down on me too much.
      After this I will also need to be able to age the stock.  
    • By wedgeman
      We are working with a medical non-profit working in Latin America, running on much older hardware.  Seeking older individual or group/site license seats of FMP & FMS 13, 14, or 15.
      We need a bunch.  We could buy site license seats, or simple 1-off licenses.   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.