Server Maintenance This Week. ×

New FileMaker Web Publishing Book

This topic is 6714 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have just finished writing a book that I feel will be the definitive guide to FileMaker web publishing. FileMaker Web Publishing Book This book covers web publishing from HTML basics to hard core FX.php and PHP scripting. I have included dozens of exercises that will take you through an HTML primer, a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet Primer) a PHP primer, an FX.php primer, a PHP challenge section and a FX.php Advanced section.

The book starts with the necessary basics giving you the absolute foundation that you need for FileMaker web publishing, and then takes you step-by-step adding on necessary coding and scripting you will need to become a successful Web Publisher.

Your success will be threefold, not only will you be able to publish FileMaker web pages, but with this knowledge you will also be able to build HTML and CSS websites and you will also be able to build PHP websites as well. How is that for added marketability? The book will be released January 4th, but is available at a discount of $10.00 if you buy before January 3rd!

What else do I receive with this book? We promise an update to the book every month. The book will evolve because of you! We will address your questions, your suggestions and they will be added to the book as an addendum. Each month the book will be updated. If there is a new release

from FileMaker, it will be updated in the book. You will also receive a free project every month for the next year. The projects will be learning

projects that are applicable to real world applications. These projects are meant as learning tools for you as well as resources that you can easily implement into your own solutions.

FMWebschool is serious when it comes to your success as a FileMaker Web Developer!

FMWebschool's New Year resolution. Our new book is part of a new program that I have created entitled CIP. CIP stands for Constant Improvement

Program. FMWebschool is listening, we want to hear from you as to how to improve our products. We want to hear your suggestions, your opinions. We have created two forums for this purpose, one at FMWebschool and one at FXForge. We also have "live" online support to answer questions about our services or our products. Live support typically is available from 8 a.m till 6p.m Monday through Friday. Live support during the Holidays will be a bit sporadic due to traveling etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me or email me.

In Kindness

Stephen K. Knight

http://www.fmwebschool.com

1-800-353-7950

Professional FileMaker Web Services

This topic is 6714 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.