xsl - return to found set

rivet

This topic is 6622 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have attached a few files that have been generated with SiteAssistant.

editrecord.xsl

recordlist.xsl

utilities.xsl

I would like to have the edit page return to the orriginal found set after an edit is saved. Currently it list only the edited record.

Archive.zip

• 1 month later...

I see that there is interest in this question; I had answered it to rivet on another list already.

One trick is to use the very powerful XSLT get-link template replacement for the old CDML FMP-Link function: Check the FMSA CWP Guide, Appendix C, page 148, section CDML tag name: Link. If you have FMU6 still somewhere, around you might check the CDML reference database for all parameters that are possible with FMP-Link. One has to use the r, k, and m parameters to change the stylesheet, the skip and the max value.

E.g. for going from a results page to a details page, one may use something like:

Details

$recordskip is a variable where the position of the current record is stored.

For going back from a details page to a results page, one may use something like:

Results

$record-skip may be got by calling the template get-current-skip .

Of course one the also need to include the cdml2xsl_utilities.xsl file, which one can get by converting some cmdl or html page with the CDML2XSLT conversion tool.

Another way is to program the links manually and use the concat() function to concatenate the various parts of the query.

This topic is 6622 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.