Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Need assistance integrating with AS400 system

BruceJ

This topic is 6586 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I need assitance instrgrating my health care solution (electronic medical recordin FMP v8) with a hospital's registration and billing system based on AS400.

I'm in Kansas City and may be able to accept assistance remotely if you are not available to be onsite.

Please email me at [email protected]

I need assitance instrgrating my health care solution (electronic medical recordin FMP v8) with a hospital's registration and billing system based on AS400.

I'm in Kansas City and may be able to accept assistance remotely if you are not available to be onsite.

Please email me at [email protected]

If I am not mistaken, AS400 is a server system, not a database system.

You may get some better response if you can give some details of the actual hospital registration and billing system. There is probably some one out here that has actually worked with that system prior or has worked with the database underlying it if it is proprietary to the hospital in question.

If I am not mistaken, AS400 is a server system, not a database system.

I wish I knew more about these, but from what I know the AS/400 is an object-based system with an integrated DB2 database. It's been renamed "iSeries" after the whole Y2k thing... branding of some sort I suppose.

I believe it uses SQL. I've been contacted by a user here and he may be able to help me out when it comes down to the actually getting my hands dirty with this AS400 stuff. If anyone else has any advice, it'd still be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6586 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.