Filemaker Server 7 Advanced, Filemaker Developer 7, Filemaker Mobile 7 for sale

This topic is 6543 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have 1 box of Filemaker Server 7 Advanced, 1 box of Filemaker Developer 7, 1 box of Filemaker Mobile 7. All are real software w/ licenses and original box, purchase by myself but are no longer needed. If you are interested in purchasing one, two or all three, drop me an email with your offer: [email protected]. I figured I'd post it here b4 ebay. thanks.

Hi sleepinggypsy,

Please note that if you post to the Forums, users who are interested will find your post, so there is no need to post duplicates - and it is in fact considered poor forum etiquette to do so. As a moderator, I've deleted your duplicate of this post after receiving a complaint from a forum member.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure if you are aware, but legal transfer of licenses for FileMaker products requires written permission from FMI. I don't imagine you'll have any difficulty getting permission (AFAIK it is largely a formality) but you might wish to contact their customer service to ensure you are able to follow the appropriate process once you are ready to finalize a sale.

All the best and I hope you'll find a buyer soon.

This topic is 6543 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.