Radio buttons don't show up

ph

This topic is 6557 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have set up a field with 2 options for radio buttons. I used a values list of "authorized" and "potential" for choices. The field was defined as text and then in format / set controls I chose radio buttons. When I click where the radio button should be it shows up but can't be selected and then disappears when I let go of the mouse. I've tried setting this up as a check box and no visible boxes there either. tia for help.

Is your field stretched out long enough to accomodate the options? In layout mode, you should be able to see both radio button options. Also are you sure you attached the value list to the buttons?

~Genx

The visibility of radio buttons are controlled by the pen color, pen pattern, and pen width. Ensure the color is not set to the same as the background, the pattern is solid, and the the pen width is not set to none.

The values in the list are showing up, just not the radio buttons. The field is quite large -- once tried it horizontal and once vertical. There is plenty of space. When I click where I think the radio button should be it shows up but I can't select it. And then when I move the mouse (or the arrows) it disappears.

Excellent!

No color had been chosen, so I chose black

pattern I selected the overlapping boxes with one transparent and the top one black

width: at first I chose hairline and it showed the selection but not the radio button; then I chose 1 pt and the radio buttons showed up.

thank you!

This topic is 6557 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.