Short and simple FMP project

This topic is 6517 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am looking for someone who can integrate a calendar with my FMP. I need to show on the calendar booked events and set meetings. I'd also love reminder emails sent to the staff assigned to each booked event. Can anyone out there handle this quick job? what would it cost me?

email me at [email protected]

Edited by Guest

I am looking for someone who can integrate a calendar with my FMP. I need to show on the calendar booked events and set meetings. I'd also love reminder emails sent to the staff assigned to each booked event. Can anyone out there handle this quick job? what would it cost me?

email me at [email protected]

Calendars are not trivial, especially if useful. There are several solutions out there to do what you want. Check Google or FMPro.org or the various list serves if you are subscribed to any.

Ready made is going to be cheaper than having it programmed I am guessing.

I have one solution up on my site, Little Helper, that does much of what you need. It also does event capture such as phone calls, letters etc. You can download it and try it out.

http://www.lichen-software.com

To give an indication of what is involved as a separate project, my calendar is sitting there with about 42 separate relationships to generate the portals showing events on each date. I imagine others are similar in construction.

I'm sure some others will chime in here with other programs.

Regards

Dave McQueen

This topic is 6517 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.