Modifying the thumbnail number in Photo Catalog

This topic is 6541 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I actually figured out how to get only 6 thumbnails on the page with the text I needed -- but I would like to print the thumbnails more than one page at a time. The actual use of this layout is to create a pdf.

The way this template works only allows each page to be printed seperately; if you chose "print all records being browsed" you get several (the number of the found set) of the same thumbnail layouts.

If you chose print "Current Record" you can get only one pdf of one layout of 6 thumbnails.

If you use the "Next Page of Thumbnails" button to get to another 6 thumbnails, you can print the next page and so on.

Since the actual use of this layout is to create a pdf -- its not the ideal solution to have several independant pdfs when a single one comprising many pages would be prefererable.

Is there anyone familiar enough to suggest a way to have all the thumbnails (6 to a page) print where the found set comprises more than one page; ie. if there are 2 pages, with say a total of 12 thumbnails, one could have a print script that would print both pages (rather than one at a time)?

Thanks

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6541 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.