Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Portal doesn't keep new records

Gloria

This topic is 6533 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I created an invoice DB in FM 7 which worked the way I wanted it to, I mistakenly changed the relationship & now I can't make it work again, I'm getting too confused & I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I created a portal for entering new invoices but now when I enter the new invoice & commit the record the data disappears. Can someone make a suggestion as to what I'm not doing?

Try creating a separate layout that displays all records of the table you're creating the records for -- to see whether they're really being created or not. (Be sure to do a Records > Show All Records operation.)

If the records are being created then the problem is with the filtering or access path the portal is using.

I have tried that, the records are showing up on another layout I created but not on the invoice layout. I created a new posting and included my file (I'm trying to find my way around the site & not always doing a good job) Didn't mean to ignore your suggestion, I think I have a problem with the relationships.

This topic is 6533 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.