This topic is 6489 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Item reviewed: SMTPit Pro

Vendors website: http://www.cnsplugins.com

Overall rating: 5 Paws, Nothing short of brilliant!

Review by: Hal Gumbert - Chapter FMPug member

Check out my full review here

I was able to easily move the "Send (Hard Coded)" example to our shell database. In the example database, they include a documentation section called "How to recreate in your solution". It tells you in English how to transfer their code to your system. It's very logical.

Reviews are performed by FMPug members. Products available for review can be found at FMPug Reviews

If you wish to take part in the 'Review it and Keep it" program, stop by FMPug for more information on membership

If you have a product you would like to place in the review process ,contact us at [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • Newbies

SMTPit is thought that I am good software.

For instance, there is a data base that manages the schedule developed by FileMaker,

I think that it exercises its power when the employee for whom progress is late is detected in the date field and the progress report field, etc. , and mail is transmitted to the employee who corresponds to this detected record.

The function that looks like the e-mail software such as OutLook (MS) is provided it can correspond in SMTPit.

Though there is a limit in OutLook when a complex detection condition is necessary how much.

This topic is 6489 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.