Strange printing problem

Facade22

This topic is 6493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I'm having an issue where If I have a script prints a label, 2 sheets after I print the label I get only 1/4 of a printed page (from a normal laser printer). An example is I start up filemaker, print a customer a receipt and I print a store copy. I then print a label to my label printer. This all works. A second customer comes in. I do the same thing, but the store copy only prints 1/4 of the page. The customer copy and the label print fine. If I then go and reprint the store copy... its prints fine. If I print it a 2nd time it prints 1/4 of a page. But after that I can print it 20 (or more correctly as long as I don't print a label. I have the option to reprint just the label also. After I do this it screws up the sheet 2 sheets later. Any ideas?

• Newbies

I have the same problem. If I go to print setup and change the print size from Custom (for the label printer) to Letter it works again on some clients, but not all of them.

Guess I should offer some more info: FM Version FM8Pro, Windows XP on a Windows2000 domain with network printers.

Edited by Guest

• Newbies

Okay, so I've done some more troubleshooting and found out that having FM 5.5 installed along with FM8Pro may have caused some problems.

I uninstalled both versions, and then reinstalled FM8Pro, and now everything (strange printing problem included) works as it should. I'm about to test it again after applying the 8.0v3 update. More to come...

Update: It appears to work fine after the update. Good luck, everyone.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6493 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.