This topic is 6518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am a one-person office of the A.B. Happy Chandler Foundation. It is a local, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping motivated high school students through college scholarships. However, recently my budget has been low, and even finding the money for scholarships has been tough.

I have been using FileMaker 6 for several years, and a volunteer has come to help update my database. However, my version of FileMaker is only for a single user. I was wondering if anyone might have an extra FileMaker 6 installation code to share. Any generous donation of a single user license would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Guest

I have a single user version of 6 for the mac. But I see from your profile you are XP. Sorry can't help.

I do believe that the CD-ROM is dual format. If you have a mac handy, try inserting the CD and see if the Mac version comes up.

hth

Dave McQueen

I think all I would need would be an installation code. I already have a CD from my other computer's Filemaker 6. I just can't use my own installation code twice.

If you want it to be legal - You need the CD (and box). The combination of holding the CD and having the code is as close as you can come to proof of legality short of having the benfactor de register their copy and you re-register that same copy.

This topic is 6518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.