Server Maintenance This Week. ×

First Crack at a New Database

This topic is 6497 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I'm real new to this. I made a database from scratch that contains employee data and contains a portal to list employee training.

I managed to figure out the tab thing in the body and have three tabs for three levels of training.

The sheet is unfinished but I know how to do everything I want to do with one exception. I cannot figure out how to get a "List View" of the employees that I can click to a form view.

I know I need to do it with scriptmaker but because it's a clean sheet there are no scripts defined. Attempts to import scripts from other sheets always fall short and I always get errors in the import. Help. I can post the sheet or email if necessary.

Thanks,

John

• Newbies

I should add that I added a "View As List" script and it seems to draw a thin line around the two databases I have on the page.

The top of the page contains personnel info such as name, rank, etc. and the bottom of the page has a portal for inputing data relating to training classes.

What I want to do is list view the employees. It seems to be looking at both databases and can't decide what to do. Form View works fine and table view lists the employees separately as well.

Something weird with the List View that I'm having trouble with.

John

This topic is 6497 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.