Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Header & Leading Grand Summary questions

merkaba22

This topic is 6369 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a Header that includes field labels: "item" and "qty".

The Body only has fields item_name and item_qty (so that each line item does not have its own field label); so far so good.

I use the Leading Grand Summary to include the field labels, "item" and "qty", as well so that there are the column headers for the first page .

I use the Header to include the field labels, "item" and "qty" so that there are the column headers when there is a second page of line items.

The Trailing Grand Summary has the sum fields and some Terms and Conditions text.

The is a Footer with address info.

However, in some cases when the number of line items only fills the first page (and there are no values for the line items on the second page), I have "orphaned" field labels, "item" and "qty" at the top of the second page -- how can I avoid this, if possible?

In this layout Trailing Grand Summary sum fields appear immediately under the last line items.

Is there a way to ensure the sum fields always appear at the bottom of the page above the Footer (regardless of whether there are line items or not on any particular page) and further, only have the Terms & Conditions text begin on its own page all together?

This topic is 6369 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.