Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Printing Multiple Layouts

Dr_Monkey

This topic is 6274 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I created a FM database which basically is a timesheet tracking database. However, the output reports are based on 3 seperate forms. These forms were imported from MS Word documents. I created a layout for each form.

I need to be able to print each form individually and I need to be able to print all 3 forms as a 3 page document.

I made a 4th form that I created by copying and pasting each form in to this form.

The problem I have is maintenance. To edit form 1, I have to edit both Layout 1 and Layout 4.

Is there a way to have only 3 layouts and be able to print the 3 layouts as a 3 page document? For example if you print or save a layout as a PDF file. I need a 3 page PDF file from one print job instead of 3 PDF files each being 1 page.

• Newbies

I believe http://fmforums.com/forum/showtopic.php?tid/184587/ answers your question. Sometimes the fastest way to get answers on forums like this is to check the current posts. Chances are someone else has already encountered the problem you're having and someone else has given an answer for it.

Cheers

Tim

This topic is 6274 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.