Server Maintenance This Week. ×

adding a new page/tab

l_gomez

This topic is 6286 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

ok so i'm using the contact management to keep track of clients in our non profit agency. we have clients come in multiple times a month, for these clients, every time they come in, data is inputed in the notes section regarding the purpose of their visit.

the problem is that every time these clients come, we have to input the data in the same "notes" section and if we ever need to print out info for a certain visit, the program will print out the filemaker page with ALL of the notes in the notes section

what i want to do, is perhaps format a new entire page or tab for notes only, where i can create multiple fields and separate the notes by month, maybe even have like a calendar kind of thing for each client where you can pick the date and print that out only.

does anyone know if this is even possible on filemaker?

• Newbies

actually, is it possibe to merge existing templates on fm? i find i could make the ideal layout if i use most of the contact management template and reformat part of the "to do list" template, can i bring the to do list onto contact management?

This topic is 6286 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.