Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Error 102

JRHickam

This topic is 6263 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

My clients are consistently receiving an Error 102 on a XML-Xslt web site "find" page created with Site Assistant. I (interestingly enough) can not make the error work and the page works flawlessly from my PC.

Since this is a "field missing" error I have checked for all possibilities on all related pages. This includes spelling errors, field name errors and so forth.

I have researched this error enough to wonder if the error is really some other problem that resolves to 102. I wonder about this because I have read some threads that indicate 102 is displayed when there are server issues.

I have also checked the FMI documentation and discussed this briefly with technical support. Though they do not support XML-XSLT the tech stated that it was as suggested, a missing field. If it is, then I am going blind...

Pleae help since I am left with few choices at this point.

• Newbies

I looked up the referenced topic and deleted all of the name attributes for both Submit and Reset. The pages still work but I still intermittently receive the error 102.

I went to the client site to deal with this firsthand (since I could not make it happen remotely). I discovered that the problem is happening intermittently across all 16 "Find" forms that search against 16 different tables. So, I updated all 16 find pages by deleting the name attribute for Submit and Reset.

Any other ideas?

This topic is 6263 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.