Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Hello all! My company is looking to hire 3 Full Time Filemaker Developers. 1 in Natick Massachusetts and 2 in San Mateo. Here is the Full Description: Job Description Working closely w

jrr316

This topic is 6186 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello all! My company is looking to hire 3 Full Time Filemaker Developers. 1 in Natick Massachusetts and 2 in San Mateo.

Here is the Full Description:

Job Description

Working closely with our customers, you will build, deploy and maintain business-critical, multi-user FileMaker solutions. Our developers work with many different systems in all sorts of applications such as business systems that track personnel, and point-of-sale barcode based inventory systems; major universities who use FileMaker to track research projects and as back-ends to their websites; government agencies who track workflow and regulations.

Our ideal candidate has Experience designing, implementing and deploying FileMaker database solutions using FileMaker Pro or Developer, and FileMaker Server, in any version, preferably 7 or higher. Web/PHP and/or SQL experience is a definite plus!

Must be organized, articulate, detail-oriented and comfortable working and contributing within a team structure. Excellent communication and "people" skills and a positive attitude is a must.

Preferred Qualifications. If you have these, we want to talk to you!

Ability to analyze business requirements, develop functional specifications, design entity relationship diagrams, analyze use cases and understand user interaction design. Experience with Web technologies including XML, XSL and HTML. Basic knowledge of network infrastructure including routers and firewalls. Experience with FileMaker Pro, Server, and Server Advanced on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.

Please contact me for more information and I will get your Resume to the right people.

Local Candidate Only Please!

-Justin

[email protected]

This topic is 6186 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.