Can´t access database through web, but as remote.

This topic is 6156 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all,

I have currently the problem that I can access my database which is distributed through FileMakerServer8 on my Mac running 10.4.9 through FileMakerPro 8.5 as a remote, but can´t access it through the webhosting in the browser. it shows me the startpage of the FileMakerServer Webhosting and the database is also vieable and listed, but when I try to click on the database to open it in the browser it tells me that the database is not accessible. The database is on normal in FileMakerServer and I can open it remotly with out any problems... I don´t have a firewall on, I´m behind a router but the ports are open (80) - I can see the introduction page of FileMaker so I would suggest it isn´t a port related problem. Thanks for any ideas - Christoph

Sorry - I have to add that this configuration was running without a problem for quite some time. A few days my Mac broke down and I had to switch my harddrives in an identical Mac. I had to fix the portassignings on the router because the new Mac has a new IP number (internal) but that was about it. Everything else is running smoothly. Can´t see any preferences that I maybe overlooked... Christoph

This topic is 6156 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.