Image Annotation Plugin

This topic is 6182 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Does anyone know of a plugin that will allow the user to make annotations on an image stored in a container field in FileMaker 8.5. It would also be nice if they could draw basic lines and shapes on the image.

I have found several plugins that will let me crop, rotate and make other modifications but nothing that will let me draw or annotate an image.

I seem to recall seeing a plugin many years ago for FileMaker 5/6 that would let you scrible on an image in a container field but can't seem to find any reference to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Okay, I've used 2 plug ins to annotate a picture with lines. I used xmCharts and MouseGrabber. xmCharts allows me to add the line and mousegrabber gets the coordinates. So, I have a script that grabs the start and finish for each end of a line then draws it. By using repeating globals, I can store numerous coordinates and connect them... even in different colors and widths. I suppose you could also make it make squares an such by locating opposite corners. I have a chessy example. Is there a place to post it?

This topic is 6182 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.