Server Maintenance This Week. ×

I have created and designed an Accounting / Financial Application on File Maker Pro 8.5 Advanced which comprises Journal , General Ledger, Trial Balance, Manufacturing ( Industrial Product Costing )

This topic is 6175 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have created and designed an Accounting / Financial Application on File Maker Pro 8.5 Advanced which comprises Journal , General Ledger, Trial Balance, Manufacturing ( Industrial Product Costing ) Module , Payroll, Industrial Productivity Module, Profit & Loss Account ,Balance Sheet, Financial Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow and Document Tracking Modules beside others.

The referred application is productivity oriented and unique in itself designed to get maximum control over strategic issues.

Rapid search by any criteria whether one year or ten years so it simply means one report for any length of time.

Profit contribution reports by invoice or by customer or region.

Standard costing and actual costing with Bill of Material Module.

Multilevel analysis / reports on stocks, customers, creditors etc.

Plant productivity reports giving direct labor idle time variances, direct labor efficiency variances, volume efficiency variance and capacity usage variance.

Generating scrap / wastage report.

Machine / production line capacity utilization report.

Automated payroll and overhead allocation.

Financial Ratio Analysis and Cash Flow Analysis.

Document Tracking Module ? store house of all decisions / inflow / outflow of documents / reports ? by functional heads - actioned ? pending ? reminders ? follow-up reports.

Achieve corporate objectives through better productivity of men, machines, money and material thus leading to increased corporate profits.

Integrating all functional areas which are vital for corporate success.

And much more to make life of management easier and relaxed so that energies are diverted towards strategic issues.

While designing this application my prime objective has been to design and implement tools needed to gain strategic functional controls.

I am confident that my thoughts and application can assure better productivity of the scarce resources for which I solicit your collaboration. I am on the lookout to join a reputed management consultancy group whereby I can contribute effectively towards the development of data base applications especially for the manufacturing and business sector.

Yours truly,

Agha Syed Shah Zafar

Management Consultant

[email protected]

Tel: 00966-508416760

This topic is 6175 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.