Duplicate values in a valu list

Anuviel

This topic is 6129 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have Two fields named location. Location_1 and Location_2. Basically when an address is entered a location type needs to be assigned to it.

Location field has a value list assigned with 4 possible location types: Main, Billing, Shipping and Other.

So when an address is entered the location is chosen.

I set up one more calculation field (Location_calc) which calculates Location_1 & Location_2. I made one more value list which displays values from that calculation field.

In my invoice layout a new field which has a value list assigned to it (value list that shows values from Location_Calc field). When a value is chosen the address fields on invoice get automatically filled (autoenter calc, do not replace existing value).

The problem is that when I have a couple of customer records the location types repeat.

So the value list starts displaying Main, Billing, Main, Other, Billing and so on based on how many records I have in customer table.

How would I get rid of the repeating values?

I got myself confused with this post so if it is too confusing please let me know and I will try to explain better, attach examples.

Thank you.,

Never mind, it only shows all of the possible locations, it does not duplicate them.

Was looking at the wrong place.

Thank you.

This topic is 6129 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.