Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

half of one field not printing

BearRiver

This topic is 6220 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi All,

I'm having a printing issue I'm hoping you can help me with. Two database users had a problem today printing a report...the report prints out all of the fields, however one large text field only prints half of the field (horizontally). In other words, it cuts of the text in the middle of each sentence in the field at about 1/2 way in the middle of the page. It is only on one field, the rest of the report prints normally across the whole page.

They told me that it happens when they print out the report for the first time & they have

not altered the font. I tried replicating the error on my computer/printer, but it did not happen, but I have scanned the misprinted report, please let me know if it would help to see the report.

Any ideas? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Hi All,

I still have this problem where part of the page is not printing in some areas. It happens on all printers in the office for only two users on our network.

Two database users have problems printing some reports...the report prints out all of the fields, however one large text field only prints half of the field (horizontally). In other words, it cuts of the text in the middle of each sentence in the field at about 1/2 way in the middle of the page. It is only on one field, the rest of the report prints normally across the whole page.

They told me that it happens when they print out the report for the first time & they have

not altered the font. I tried replicating the error on my computer/printer, but it did not happen, but I have scanned the misprinted report, please let me know if it would help to see the report.

Any ideas? Thanks.

This topic is 6220 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.