Sign in to follow this  
Deano

Greetings, I have an issue I need help in resolving using a Zebra 2844 printer wasting labels. I'm printing labels with 5 lines of text on a "two up" label, i.e. two labels across. My page set

Greetings,

I have an issue I need help in resolving using a Zebra 2844 printer wasting labels.

I'm printing labels with 5 lines of text on a "two up" label, i.e. two labels across. My page setup is all correct, the right label is selected, preview looks fine as I step through the records. Problem is during printing, the first label prints okay. The second label prints one line low, the third label is skipped, then thereafter everything prints okay.

My work-around has been to add four dummy records at the top because I know the third label pair and beyond will be okay.

Layout setup is: Print In Two Columns, Across First, and Fixed Page Margins unchecked.

All of my text is well within margins. As I step through the records in preview there is no creeping up or down.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.