Hello, I'm having difficulty getting a pop-up menu to display how I want it to in a portal. I have one table with defined tasks and each task has a pop-up menu to select the responsible depar

blewispunk

This topic is 6057 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

I'm having difficulty getting a pop-up menu to display how I want it to in a portal.

I have one table with defined tasks and each task has a pop-up menu to select the responsible department(s) for the task [can be more than one]. In another, related table, I have requirements. I am relating the tasks to the requirements and have a portal to display the departments responsible.

However, the portal is only showing the first selection in a pop-up menu with multiple selections. Also, when multiple tasks with the same responsible departments are related to the requirements table I get repeats in the portal (department 1 listed multiple times in the portal).

I have other items displaying in portals correctly but they are in edit boxes not pop-up menus so I believe that is the culprit and I'm hoping I just have a setting that I've overlooked on these.

Thanks!

This topic is 6057 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.