Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Help with Troi URL plugin and authentication

This topic is 5664 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am evalutating the Troi URL plugin to use for credit card processing. The plugin can (according to documentation) authenticate to web sites and process web forms. This would be perfect, as our CC transaction company has web forms for doing just that.

I am very familiar with HTML and the web in general, so I am comfortable from that perspective. I have created a simple web form to reproduce logging in to the company's web site, as the documentation recommends. I think I am configuring/running the plugin correctly, however the site does not log me in. It also doesn't give an error message, it just returns me to the login page. I looked at the header information, and it is trying to set a cookie. So I use Troi URL to set the cookie, but the site still doesn't let me in.

When I authenticate manually in Safari, I see a second cookie is generated (after successful auth?), but in FMP the second cookie is never sent to me.

Does anyone have any experience with this? If needed, my company would be willing to pay someone to assist me with this. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Guest

• 10 months later...

This topic is 5664 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.